Known for its exceptional flexibility, electrical conductivity, and mechanical strength, Graphene allows for fast charging, increased capacity, and extended battery life span. Graphene is the strongest material ever discovered, with an ultimate tensile strength of 130,000,000,000 Pascals. Unlike lithium and other types of batteries, Graphene does not lose its ability to charge over time. Since graphene is composed entirely of carbon, it's 100% biodegradable. This makes Graphene an environmentally-friendly option.
When used as a power source for cell towers or data centers, Graphene provides a superior alternative to other types of batteries.
- Allows for Unlimited Charges
- Charges & Discharges Faster than Lithium or Lead Acid Batteries
- 100% Capacity Possible – Charge & Discharge
- Environmentally Responsible – 95% Recyclable
- Long Life Span – 50 Years
- Solid State Battery – No Liquid
- Costs Less Than Other Solutions
- Can Be Used in Freezing Temperatures
- Scalable Solution – Scalable Up To 6 Megawatts