Jason Mindte, CEO
- 20 Years of Programming, Servers, Database and Building companies
- 2013 & 2014 Hosting Partner of the Year
Tim Hughes, Head of R&D and Engineering
- 25 Years of PLC Programing, .Net Programmer, One of the best programmers in the US for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Electrical Engineer, Accounting, and Circuit Board design
Brian Blut – Lead PLC Programmer, Electrical Engineer and Servo Expert
- PID and system optimization. Any motor, any controller, Servo Brian, a natural feel for servo and PLC Systems. Full electrical system design and integration, from concept to finished product. PCB design only for interconnect.
- Assessing, developing, implementing and integrating enterprise-class security solutions. Cross-domain experience with nearly every on premise and cloud security technology in use today.
Robert Adrian – R&D Engineering
Successful technology executive with approachable yet decisive leadership style, solid business acumen, and broad application of technology skills for over 25 years. Experienced in Corporate IT, Software & Consulting businesses with an expertise in conversing with a broad range of audiences. Proven leader in Enterprise and Application Architecture, IT Strategy, Virtualization & Cloud Strategies, e-Commerce, and Mobile programs for internal and external customers.
- Industry Diverse – Biometrics, Avionics, Manufacturing, Robotics, 3D Imaging, Financial Services, Telematics, Automation, IoT, Embedded Systems, Lasers, and Numerically Controlled Machining, Cloud and Hybrid systems
- Focused on Emerging Technologies, Innovations, and Solution Finding. Devising opportunities by applying these tools and solving “Real World” challenges. Examples are Cloud, DevOps, IoT, X as a Platform, Containers, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality
- Excel in all Levels of Technical Disciplines – software design and development, enterprise and application architecture, deployment technologies, project management, team building, coaching and mentoring.