Jason Mindte, CEO
- 20 Years of Programming, Servers, Database and Building companies
- 2013 & 2014 Hosting Partner of the Year
Joshua Allen, Operations
- Project Portfolio Management for multiple government entities and facets throughout the country with over $100M directly accountable for.
- From the Boots on the Ground, running and facilitating any and all operational requirements and successfully achieving and accomplishing all end requirements throughout all tenures of each national project, to establishing a team and being a part of this tremendous organization that breaks barriers to accelerate us into the next century.
Tim Hughes, Head of R&D and Engineering
- 25 Years of PLC Programing, .Net Programmer, One of the best programmers in the US for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Electrical Engineer, Accounting, and Circuit Board design
Johnny “Utah” Ryan – Fiber & Connectivity/Field Lead Engineer
- The MC’s “JOAT” Jack of all Trades
- From Coast to Coast – Southern Border to Northern Border – Works directly with Operations and Leads any and all MC currently and ongoing projects throughout the country. Heads all projects from start to finish – with diagnostics / analysis / delivery. “The MC’s Pride of the Company…
- Experienced in- Network Infrastructure Installation/Troubleshooting, Fiber Optic Network Installation/Troubleshooting, Analog and IP Telephony Installation/Troubleshooting, Analog and IP Surveillance System Installation/Troubleshooting, Data Center Build-Out, Digitally Managed Access Control Installation, High and Low Voltage Controls, HVAC System Installation/Troubleshooting, High Lift Equipment Operation, Heavy Equipment Operation
Brian Blut – Lead PLC Programmer, Electrical Engineer and Servo Expert
- PID and system optimization. Any motor, any controller, Servo Brian, a natural feel for servo and PLC Systems. Full electrical system design and integration, from concept to finished product. PCB design only for interconnect.
- Assessing, developing, implementing and integrating enterprise-class security solutions. Cross-domain experience with nearly every on premise and cloud security technology in use today.