Jason Mindte, CEO
- 20 Years of Programming, Servers, Database and Building companies
- 2013 & 2014 Hosting Partner of the Year
Tim Hughes, Head of R&D and Engineering
- 25 Years of PLC Programing, .Net Programmer, One of the best programmers in the US for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Electrical Engineer, Accounting, and Circuit Board design
Johnny “Utah” Ryan – Fiber & Connectivity/Field Lead Engineer
- The MC’s “JOAT” Jack of all Trades
- From Coast to Coast – Southern Border to Northern Border – Works directly with Operations and Leads any and all MC currently and ongoing projects throughout the country. Heads all projects from start to finish – with diagnostics / analysis / delivery. “The MC’s Pride of the Company…
- Experienced in- Network Infrastructure Installation/Troubleshooting, Fiber Optic Network Installation/Troubleshooting, Analog and IP Telephony Installation/Troubleshooting, Analog and IP Surveillance System Installation/Troubleshooting, Data Center Build-Out, Digitally Managed Access Control Installation, High and Low Voltage Controls, HVAC System Installation/Troubleshooting, High Lift Equipment Operation, Heavy Equipment Operation
Brian Blut – Lead PLC Programmer, Electrical Engineer and Servo Expert
- PID and system optimization. Any motor, any controller, Servo Brian, a natural feel for servo and PLC Systems. Full electrical system design and integration, from concept to finished product. PCB design only for interconnect.
- Assessing, developing, implementing and integrating enterprise-class security solutions. Cross-domain experience with nearly every on premise and cloud security technology in use today.